We take privacy seriously at Stockton Aloe 1.
We do NOT sell or share your contact details with anyone outside of our usual business procedures. Your personal information or contact information you provide to us may be used by our company in the following ways:
- Processing and fulfilling orders you place with us
- Creating and printing necessary shipping labels with any of the major mail carriers including UPS, USPS, and FedEx
- Direct communications and marketing efforts toward to you which may include direct mail, email, and phone calls
- Electronic marketing such as online advertising, social media such as Facebook, G+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, including online advert targeting and retargeting.
- Collection of unpaid balances
- Any other means where Stockton Aloe 1 is conducting it’s direct business or marketing with you.
- We respect your privacy. If you are subscribed to our email list and no longer desire to be, please opt out at any time. Should we not be currently engaged in any transactions, feel free to contact us regarding the removal of your contact information from our database.
Stockton Aloe 1 does have “affiliate relationships” with other companies. Sometimes other companies pay us commissions and / or referral fees when you purchase directly from them based on our recommendations. We only recommend products including information products that we ourselves trust and consume. An example of such an affiliate relationship is a book review linked to a place to purchase on Amazon. Although we may not sell the product, if you click the link to buy on Amazon, we may receive a commission from Amazon.
DO WE USE “COOKIES”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
REFUND / RETURN POLICY
Most of our products are made for consumption and perishable. They are not made to taste good, smell good, or last long. They are very natural and have little or no preservatives. If we do our part and deliver it to you in its proper condition in a timely manner, your product is not returnable. If you do not think you will like the flavor or aroma and will wish to return it for such a reason, please do not purchase our products.
If we fail to deliver our product in good condition in the required time (within 3 days / 72 hours from the time it leaves our facility) we will either refund or replace your shipment based on your preference providing that you notify us within 7 days of receiving our product. We may require your product to be returned to us before issuing a refund.